ECTA EVENT 2022
European Clean Trucking Alliance Roadshow
ECTA is hosting an event to showcase the future of electric trucking in Europe
Test ... ECTA will be hosting an event to showcase the future of electric trucking in Europe
Show .... ECTA will be hosting an event to showcase the future of electric trucking in Europe
Join the largest electric truck roadshow!
Join us at AutoWorld, Brussels on 27 October for a full day event to experience electric trucking.
Start of registrations
Joint declaration for an ambitious EU policy to decarbonise EU road freight transport
Test drives of e-trucks from Volvo Trucks, Scania, Renault Trucks and BYD.
Presentation of the e-trucks by truck manufacturers
Q&A sessions with ECTA members on their journey to decarbonise their fleets:
1. Early lessons from the transition: AbInBev, Contargo, Nestlé, Van der Wal and CV Charging Europe
2. Recommendations to unlock the transition: ICCT, T&E, DPDHL and Geodis
CharIn rountable “The Megawatt Charging System as a Building Block for the Roll-out of e-Mobility”
Watch the live streamed debate with top decision makers:
- Karima Delli, Member of the European Parliament and Chair of the Transport Committee
- Marian-Jean Marinescu, Member of the European Parliament and Committees on Transport and Environment
- Charlotte Nörlund-Matthiessen, Policy Adviser in the cabinet of Commissioner Adina Vălean, Commissioner of Transport
- Lars Mårtensson, Environment & Innovation Director, Volvo Trucks
- Frank Verhoeven, CEO of Vos Logistics
- Clément Beaune, Minister Delegate for Transport of France
Test drive the best electric trucks 2022
For an entire day, you will be able to test drive different electric trucks from Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Scania, BYD and more.
Pitch your best ideas to EU decision makers
Over the past months, ECTA has been crowdsourcing ideas from all across Europe on how the EU can boost the transition to zero-emission trucks.
The best ideas are published on the ECTA website and will be submitted to top speakers from the political leadership of the EU and the road freight sector during the live-streamed debate.
Watch the live debate on 27 October 2022
Member of the European Parliament and Chair of the Transport Committee
Member of the European Parliament and Committees on Transport and Environment
Policy Adviser in the cabinet of Commissioner Adina Vălean, Commissioner of Transport
Environment & Innovation Director, Volvo Trucks
CEO Vos Logistics
Minister Delegate for Transport of France
Stay tuned on ECTA news
Follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date.